Town Election Date: June 22, 2021 (7:00 AM-8:00 PM)
Voter Mail-In Registration Form (PDF): Voter-reg-mail-in.pdf
Town Clerk, 188 Washington Street, Marblehead, MA 01945
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (781) 631-0528
NOTE: The deadline to register is 20 days prior to the date of the election.
Deadline (register): JUNE 2, 2021
How do I get an absentee ballot? English-Absentee-Ballot-Application.pdf
Reasons for absentee:
- A military voter on active duty;
- A Massachusetts citizen (currently outside the US)
- A voter who has been admitted to the hospital within 1 week of the election;
- A voter who has been quarantined within 1 week of the election;
- A voter who is incarcerated.
What about early voting? https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/2021-Vote-by-Mail-Application.pdf
What is the difference between absentee and early voting? The main difference is absentee voters must have an reason for the request, while there is no excuse required in order to vote early.
Where do I vote in person?
Precinct 1: Old Town House- One Market Square
Precincts 2 & 3: Vote at Abbot Hall Auditorium - 188 Washington Street
Precincts 4, 5 & 6: Vote at The Community Center Gym -10 Humphrey Street
What precinct is mine?
2012 Precinct Reduction: